INFO FOR CURRENT FAMILIES
Welcome to our Parents Web Resource Center providing a central hub of parent information, documents, registration links, and resources to the information parents need most to stay informed and connected with Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic School.
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION TIMELINE FOR THE 2022/2023 SCHOOL YEAR
- January 3 — 8:00 a.m. New Student Applications Open
- January 3 — Re-Enrollment Portal Opens
- January 24 — Re-enrollment for returning families must be completed through FACTS, and the registration fee paid. Please note: Registration Fees are $400 per student. Additionally please be prepared to pay the FACTS administration fees of $50 per family and $10 per student. Beginning January 25, a late fee of $100 will be assessed through FACTS through February 3, 2022, which will end the re-registration period.
- February 10 — Financial Aid applications open for the 2022-2023 school year.
- February 28 — Acceptance letters will go out to new families.
- April 15 — Financial Aid applications close for the 2022-2023 school year.
- April 30 — Financial Aid award letters sent out by email.
School begins each day at 8:10 a.m. and ends at 2:40 p.m. There is a late start every Wednesday at 9 a.m. The faculty has professional development each Wednesday before the students arrive at 9 a.m. Parents are assigned a specific carpool line. In the morning, parents should plan to drop off as early as 7:45 a.m. but before 8:05 a.m.